I do!

Flooded with a burning desire
To be true and honest to my heart
I've set the doubt on fire
And teared the fear apart.
I'm not committing to a life with you
You're love is not a prison,
I simply want to say "I do!"
And I don't need a reason.
To give a reason to a love
That knows no earthly boundaries
Is splashing mud onto a dove
And live it floundering.
I want to shower you with laughter
And cherish all you want to be
And I so dream thereafter
You'll choose to fly with me.
I want to choose you every day,
Unchanged and grounded in your freedom,
Forget the words I want to say,
In your arms, I don't need 'em.
Words fade as it is time
I speak my love to you
So place your hand in mine,
And simply say "I do!".








I hope you choose to be

Cautiously happy with me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creation