I AM NEW

As dark and cold as the night is, I feel warm and calm, not like the calm before the storm but like a peaceful July morning. And I so often choose the darkness hours. She is contradictory reassuring as I have never embraced creating as much as I do since we inevitably collided worlds. Creating has always reminded me of sorrow and pain, the mark of earlier days... days I've long forgotten. Her uniquely beautiful creative talent has made me embrace what I once worked so hard to leave behind.

I am no longer a mirrored image of my father. I am familiarly new. I am not by far the woman I should've been but the one I'm creating constantly. She is a gift herself that I love unwrapping again and again, as there's always something new inside. Elegant, genuine and vivacious she is. It is only natural that I so seemingly allowed myself to be weak and vulnerable. She speaks of heart matters… and I listen. I am new.


                                        
 - Dark corners, by 

                                                                        

                                   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog