AS LOVERS SHOULD

Time is standing still and I am counting hours…
hours of ardent desire that distance has denied me. 
I don't want to write about how I feel. 
I want to sing about it, paint about it, dance about it… 
I want to live about it… no! words wouldn't suffice. 
And if I could then, somehow, share it with you,
even for a moment's worth,
I am gratified.
Indulge with me as my desire is unbounded,
Unfolding like a ancient war song.
We'll sing about it marching to our own drums,
Primitive drums that match the beating of our hearts.
We''ll paint about in emblematic nuances.
Our sky, a Maya Blue, will never fade,
We'll loose ourselves in Tyrian Purple sheets,
Contemplating White Lead mornings,
Brighter than a gleaming streak of light.
We''ll dance about it sealed in The Sweetest Taboo,
Lost in Passionate Kisses
Arousing Principles of Lust
and ecstatic Shinning Light.
Then we can live about it,
As lovers should.


             - by O-liv Creations



Comments

Popular posts from this blog