IMAGES OF YOU

Some speak of those of similar traits 
As they are bound to find themselves
Sealed in an embrace.
If I were searching 
For a mirrored image of myself,
If I were searching in and of itself,
It wouldn't be such madness.
I could emphasize a multitude
Of reasons why this premise
Is nothing but one's nemesis,
As if this true I'd be content
Alone in my solitude.

I will contemplate however,
A sparkly mind,
A mind that's never
Of ordinary kind.
A graceful voice,
That speaks with life,
Of truth and choice
And love and strife.
A blissful smile
That warms my heart,
Elegant in style
Like precious art.
A genuine curiosity
That leads to self invention
A tamed ferocity
That needs no intervention.

Someone that can hold my mind,
Caress and feed it with their wisdom
Someone that will respect my freedom
And other merits of such kind,
But all of these sound admittedly familiar
In essence all they really do,
Describe in detail my interior
Images of you.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog