LET THE LITTLE GIRL WALK FREE...

Today my thoughts were wondering astray and though I would orderly redirect them in my focused anxiety, today astray felt peaceful. I wondered on sweet childhood avenues for a while remembering the innocence of those days, the happiness and simplicity. However much I miss the little girl I once was, she still lives in me, very much alive lately. I love the little girl.

My happy memories go as far as the age of 12. Nostalgic remembrances, they sometimes paradoxically ground me. They remind me of all the things that shaped the essence that now makes up my life. Curios creature, always discovering, fascinated by the smallest things most people don't even notice. I held on to that as I stepped into maturity constrained to filling bigger grown-ups shoes. Every once in a while I take the shoes off and let the little girl walk free…and nothings feels more lively and real than the hidden worlds she has shown to me.


 - Theatre of Dreams -





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creation