GUARDIAN OF MY SOLITUDE

     Today my thoughts were overwhelmingly familiar and passionate. Heart Matters has opened an otherworldly door that allowed me to understand my own compound. I realize now with clear discernment that my soul is not of this time. It yarns for familiar feelings not altered by my contemporary mind. And so somewhere in the middle, the conflict grows substantially large between the mind and the soul.
      There are days, more often than not, when my mind is absent as my soul craves the sweetness of times long past. As familiar as the feeling is, as pragmatically impossible it is for me to have lived those emotions in this earthly life. The heaviness of the passion that fills my veins feeding from centuries of memories is new and frighting to my mind but to my soul it is orderly natural.
       I understand now the contradiction and I embrace it abandoning my mind. I missed her today like an inner part of my being that was astray. I was craving her today... the touch of her velvety skin and soft wet lips, the warmth and liveliness of her eyes…Guardian of my Solitude.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog